The candidate for this position will be successful if they are able to execute a variety of secretarial duties of a confidential nature. These tasks will include working with lawyers, paralegals and other members of the firm with a series of administrative functions. Therefore, the candidate will have to have effective time management and communication, and be detail-oriented.
- Taking and managing inbound calls and making/managing appointments
- Typing, processing and filing of all correspondence as required; including medico-legal letters.
- Administrative and clerical support
- Creation and maintenance of filing systems for the senior staff.
- Drafting of documents and correspondence for the senior staff and other solicitors as required.
- Photocopying and general administrative and clerical support
- Provide support as required
What you need
- Proven experience in a legal secretarial or clerical role
- Experience with Leap
- A Solid understanding of maintaining the highest level of client satisfaction
- A can-do attitude
- Advanced ability with Microsoft Office suite and Adobe PDF Editor (Outlook, Excel, Word, Adobe PDF Editor)
Salary is commensurate with relevant experience and proven ability.