Jameson Law (Parramatta) is currently looking for outstanding candidates interested in pursuing careers in the aforementioned areas. Successful candidates must be quick learners, excellent communicators, witty and show an ambition to learn and excel.
You will need to have great attention to detail, be able to use your initiative, work well in a team and be open to working in a highly developed workflow environment supported by tailored technology. Previous experience in customer service, account management or a sales environment with strong skills in communication (written and verbal) as well client and business partner engagement is required.
During the unpaid graduate placement, you will be professionally supervised and immersed in multijurisdictional property matters and will provide a critical contribution to live matters. You will receive training and/or experience in all of the following areas:
- Onboarding clients (With mentored sales training)
- Client meetings
- Drafting contracts / submissions / letters
- Reviewing contracts
- Involvement in technological systems used in digital service delivery i.e. PEXA, DocuSign, VOI and electronic search platforms
- Bank practice and settlements such as calculating settlement figures and adjustments for actual settlements, as well as organising some aspects of settlements
- Work with senior solicitor and consultants to find strategies and direction for all matters.
- Drafting Wills and Powers of Attorney
- Completing divorce applications
In addition to the specific training, you will be placed in live matters to attain a comprehensive understanding of the processes of your chosen disciplines from end to end. We will monitor and assess your understanding of the legal disciplines you want to grow in and tailor training and support to enable you to cement your professional development.
If you are looking for a workplace that supports and rewards its people, values our innovative team culture, appreciates your input, uses cutting edge in-house technology and is leading the digital transformation of law firms then we’d like to hear from you.