Jameson Law is one of the fastest-growing multi-faceted law firm’s in Sydney currently expanding its offering of legal services to cover immigration law, personal injury law, commercial law and family law.
Jameson Law (Parramatta) is currently looking for exceptional solicitors in the aforementioned areas of law to develop its specialist teams and departments. Successful candidates will show an ambition to grow in their field of expertise by taking full carriage of their matters and taking part in strategically developing and growing their department within the firm. They must be open to learn and support the firm in areas of law outside of their domain.
You will need to be extremely reliable, loyal and committed to your work, and possess a positive can-do attitude. You must be able to conduct your own thorough research and come to satisfactory conclusions/solutions on your own accord. You must also have exceptional communication skills and charisma that inspires trust and confidence in clients and colleagues.
You’ll need to have:
- At least two years of experience post-admission.*
- A Solid understanding of maintaining the highest level of client satisfaction.
- Drafting court documents/applications, contracts, settlement documentation and correspondence
- Negotiation and Client management
- A proven track record in delivering exceptional results in your field
- Open to new challenges including taking on/supporting with cases outside of your field of expertise.
- a current NSW practising certificate
- A current driver licence, as travel will be involved
- Experience attending and representing clients ( Family Court and Federal Circuit Court )
- Experience with child custody matters
- On the same block as Parramatta Court House
- Great work/life balance
- Grow your career in an expanding firm
- Generous commission structure